From 700 to today
An eighteenth century farmhouse completely renovated with care and respect for the original architecture, where guests can enjoy a pleasant and unforgettable stay. Crossing the entrance door you feel a unique feeling that only vintage residences can offer: that of being in a place with an important history, with a strong character and indisputable charm.
From 700 to today
Tenuta la Romana is a historic farmhouse in Nice that was presumably owned by the Counts Cordara of Calamandrana from 1500 to 1700 and then by the Counts Veggi of Castelletto Molina from 1800 to 1900. The farmhouse was sold by Countess Agliaca di Ricaldone, the last of the Veggi Counts, to a certain Thea di Acqui, who in turn sold it to Giuseppe Derda, an industrialist from Fossano.
Doctor Giovanni Rejneri and Countess Tina Ginanni Corradini lived in the farm until 1980, when Doctor Rejneri inherited it from his father, a notary from Benevagienna, who received it in payment for his professional services rendered to the industrialist Derda. In the past, the farm was known for breeding racehorses and the owner gave lessons to the students. The name “Arman-na” could derive from the will of the Cordara to remember Rome, the city in which they lived for many years.
Your home in the Monferrato area
Why choose us
Tenuta La Romana is the ideal place for those who want to relax and regenerate away from the chaos of the city, enjoy a cuddle and enjoy the beauty of unspoiled nature, to discover a territory considered among the most beautiful in the world and known for its food and wine excellence.
- rich breakfast buffet with typical products both sweet and savory of our production or from farms in our area
- wifi throughout the property
- day reception
- flat screen tv
- kettle with tea, herbal teas and instant coffee
- air conditioning/heating
- courtesy set
- • daily cleaning of rooms
- 1 bottle of Barbera d’Asti for a minimum stay of 2 nights
- 1 pool towel per person
- access to the outdoor pool, from 10 am to 7 pm
- unguarded parking in the private courtyard
- relaxation room on the first floor, garden around the property
- games: table football, table tennis and swing (it can be used from 10 to 20)
- massages (on request)
- wine tastings of the family business at our property or at the winery “Farm Emanuele Gambino” at Costigliole d’Asti (by reservation)
- e-bike rental (on reservation)
- walking tours with guide (by appointment)
- NO KILL fishing at the property lake (by reservation)
- garage (on reservation)
- MEALS reservations at the restaurant “Piccola Torre”
- Minibar in room
your events here
Discover what events you can organize in our Tenuta! Our large indoor and outdoor spaces, different rooms and settings are perfect for events of all kinds. Our experienced staff will be at your disposal to make your event unique and unforgettable.
For the family
A dream holiday at a special price. During the peak season, you can take advantage of our exclusive offers and packages. Book now to get the best price on your next stay in Monferrato!